Walker Defense - Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group (5.56mm / .300 BLK)
Made to our exacting quality standards and magnetic particle inspected, our M16-profile nickel boron bolt carrier group is here to offer substantially enhanced reliability, easier cleaning, and better lubricity (including a lower overall need for lubrication) compared to a standard mil-spec manganese phosphate bolt carrier group. Attributes
- Compatibility: M16/ M4 / AR-15 Using Direct Gas Impingement (not for use in piston guns)
- Calibers: 5.56x45mm NATO / .223 Remington / .300 AAC Blackout
- Profile: Full Auto Style Carrier w/ Properly Staked Gas Key
- Bolt: 9310 Steel
- Carrier: 8620 Tool Steel
- Coating: Nickel Boron
- True Mil-Spec dimensions
- 4130 steel gas key with grade 8 staked screws
- 4140 steel extractor and cam pin
- Hard chrome ground 8740 steel firing pin
- Magnetic particle inspected
- Made in the USA. Proudly.
ITAR NOTICE: By adding to cart, you, the customer, understand, acknowledge, and agree to our Export Policy, and, additionally, our Terms & Conditions. Furthermore, you certify that you are a U.S. Person, and that you do not intend to export this product. This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements. As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Walker Defense Research LLC's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Walker Defense Research (WDR) in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from WDR shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. We will not ship outside of the United States.