NILE™ Silicon Carbide M-LOK Rail Panels
Non-Slip Inlaid Element
Everyone uses their rail space differently. Whether you are running a vertical grip, light, laser, angled foregrip, etc. your grip panel needs will vary greatly. Now, you can order the exact quantity you need to complete your rail setup with no extra panels left over. Select among the drop-downs according to the slot length of the panels.
About Out NILE Panels
In order to bring you the most advanced panel covers for your M-LOK® rail, we chose to abandon the status quo and design with innovation and functionality at the forefront of our minds. Our NILE rail panels offer the shooter an unrivaled gripping surface and excellent thermal resistance in a slim, ultra-lightweight profile (each panel weighs approximately 7 grams alone). Silicon carbide is inlaid by hand into each rail panel to provide an aggressive gripping surface but recessed into the panel itself to lower the chance of unintended snagging on nearby items such as clothing. The panels themselves are made from a heat-resistant polymer providing thermal insulation for your hands while maintaining a minimalist profile.
- Aggressive gripping surface
- Thermal resistance
- Snag reduction
- Low weight
- Some shedding of the silicon carbide may occur and is normal when the rail panels are first used. This will stop after some usage.
- The rail panels have some deliberate flex in them to aid in installation on your rail.
- Quantity & Length: Select your desired combinations in the drop-downs above
- Inlaid Texture: Silicon Carbide
- Rail System: M-LOK®
- Weight: Approx. 7 Grams Per 3-Slot Panel (Per panel, without screws and T-nuts), 5 Grams Per 2-Slot, 2 Grams Per 1-Slot
- Orientation: Non-orientation specific
- Hardware: Screws feature anti-vibration patch to prevent loosening
- Material: Heat-resistant Polymer
- Includes: 1/8" Allen wrench for installation
- Optional (but recommended): Add on a rubberized cleaning wedge to easily remove dirt, dead skin, etc. from the silicon carbide texture
- 100% Made in America with Pride: the panels, T-nuts, screws...everything.
M-LOK is a trademark of Magpul Industries Corp.
EXPORT RESTRICTIONS: By adding to cart, you, the customer, understand, acknowledge, and agree to our Export Policy, and, additionally, our Terms & Conditions. Furthermore, you certify that you are a U.S. Person, and that you do not intend to export this product. This item may be controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements. As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Walker Defense Research LLC's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Walker Defense Research (WDR) in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR or EAR-regulated goods, technical data and/or services from WDR shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. We will not ship outside of the United States. You, the buyer, assume all responsibility to comply with applicable laws and regulations.