NILE® Silicon Carbide M-LOK Rail Covers
Non-Slip Inlaid Element
Orders are processed first come, first served basis. In order to bring you the most advanced panel covers for your M-LOK® rail, we chose to abandon the status quo and design with innovation and functionality at the forefront of our minds. Our NILE rail panels offer the shooter an unrivaled gripping surface and excellent thermal resistance in a slim, ultra-lightweight profile (each panel weighs approximately 2 grams alone). Silicon carbide is inlaid by hand into each rail panel to provide an aggressive gripping surface but recessed into the panel itself to lower the chance of unintended snagging on nearby items such as clothing. The panels themselves are made from a heat-resistant polymer providing thermal insulation for your hands while maintaining a minimalist profile.
- Aggressive gripping surface
- Thermal resistance
- Snag reduction
- Low weight
- Each NILE® rail cover is test-fitted on an M-LOK® rail to ensure it is in-spec prior to shipping. As such, each rail cover may show handling marks consistent with this quality control procedure.
- Some shedding of the silicon carbide may occur and is normal when the rail panels are first used. This will stop after some usage.
- The rail panels have some deliberate flex in them to aid in installation on your rail.
- Quantity: Select a 3 or 4 pack
- Inlaid Texture: Silicon Carbide
- Rail System: M-LOK®
- Length: 1 M-LOK Rail Slot
- Weight: Approx. 2 Grams Per 1-Slot Panel (Per panel, without screws and T-nuts)
- Orientation: Non-orientation specific
- Hardware: Screws feature anti-vibration patch to prevent loosening
- Material: Heat-resistant Polymer
- Includes: 1/8" Allen wrench for installation
- Optional (but recommended): Add on a rubberized cleaning wedge to easily remove dirt, dead skin, etc. from the silicon carbide texture
- 100% Made in America with Pride: the panels, T-nuts, screws...everything.
NILE is a trademark of Walker Defense Research.
M-LOK is a trademark of Magpul Industries Corp.
EXPORT CONTROLS NOTICE: By adding to cart, you, the customer, understand, acknowledge, and agree to our Export Policy, and, additionally, our Terms & Conditions. Furthermore, you certify that you are a U.S. Person, and that you do not intend to export this product. Products listed on this page and throughout this site are subject to one or more of the U.S. export control laws and regulations enforced by the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Commerce, or the U.S. Department of the Treasury, which include the International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) regulations as well as Export Administration Regulations (EAR). It is unlawful and strictly prohibited to engage in conduct requiring a license or other approval from the proper U.S. Department without such license or approval. These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements. As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Walker Defense Research LLC's goods, technical data, and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export, or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data, and/or services provided by Walker Defense Research (WDR) in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR or EAR-regulated goods, technical data, and/or services from WDR shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. We will not ship outside of the United States.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: NILE-1-SLOT-3PUPC: